Jamille Matt | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jamille Matt

Apr 29, 2016
Understand your point X Isle and with the way it was put, a far better forum response. Perhaps my comment about Blackpool was a little tongue in cheek, but I still don't think that Matt is our answer. We need someone who can play up front on his own like Matt, yes, but also someone who is less one dimensional. There's far more about us this year than there was last season. I will trust in DA however and if he feels that Matt is the one then I'll back him 100%. Lets hope that we get a couple of strikers in the near future though!

Apr 29, 2016
Tugboat":rjsskk1l said:
Didn't mean to come across so ignorantly and rude so I apologise for the way I worded my post.

No problem Tuggers, here's to a good season as we are both still on the same side!

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Blackpool sign a new striker today ! Does that mean he can negotiate his exit from Blackpool as per Derek Adams comments about the four offers on the table ?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i read with interest that 24 year old scott quigley scored 8 goals in the welsh top division.i hope he makes it but this doesn't mean matt is now on the A38.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
He was great when here and had a point to prove, the goal against Pompey away was my high point for many a year (prior to last season) and would like to see him back.

I think he suits our system and should a move be plausible think he would be a welcome addition although with a Mrs and little one it may not be possible.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Steve Evans":3elkejcc said:
i read with interest that 24 year old scott quigley scored 8 goals in the welsh top division.i hope he makes it but this doesn't mean matt is now on the A38.
Blackpool now have Vassell, Cullen, Clayton, Gnanduillet, Philliskirk, Delfouneso, Quigley and Matt who can all play up front. Doesn't mean Matt's joining us, true. But he's likely to be available.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Argy1e":352wfmf4 said:
Steve Evans":352wfmf4 said:
Blackpool now have Vassell, Cullen, Clayton, Gnanduillet, Philliskirk, Delfouneso, Quigley and Matt who can all play up front. Doesn't mean Matt's joining us, true. But he's likely to be available.

I would take Delfouneso in a heart beat on loan if there was ever a chance, after his performance in the rearranged match v. Blackpool last season.

Nov 9, 2008
I highly doubt he will sign for personal reasons about it wanting to come down here. Can't and won't say a lot but it'll be a massive shock if he did sign.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
You've said enough.

Won't be signing then

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Mike Charlick":29m4voie said:
Good. He's pants.

He's much better than our current number 9?

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006