Giancarlo Gallifuoco (Signed for Dover) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Giancarlo Gallifuoco (Signed for Dover)

Here he is. Has to be renamed Jancarlo if he does sign though.
Vintage on the buses "butler" by blakie sounding commentator made i larf as well in the first clip.
2016 highlights https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo3qQccaA4s
2017 highlights https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxs7TqgcOTY
Plenty of him at Right back and centre back and wearing loud red boots.
Plenty of long diagonals to one nathan blissett i noticed in there.
Looks a good footballer. Only 23 but hardly played any games so another one looking to rebuild
a career with us if it does happen.

llcoolgee

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Mar 10, 2011
Melbourne
He spent a fair amount of his time at MVFC trying to get (and then displaying images etc...etc..on his Twitter/instagram) free stuff from anyone that was prepared to bung stuff his way. There are particular posts of him showing off a car boot full of Nike gear, amongst others.

Long story short, he wasn't working nearly hard enough to get into the Victory team. What I can say is that he does have some talent but needs to work ( the suspicion is that he came back to Aus, from Swansea expecting it to be a piece of pee - most people that come here with that attitude get found out; the standard is pretty reasonable!).

Jul 29, 2010
Depends. Are we confident Threlkeld is staying yet?, if not we could use cover at right back.

The Thomas O'Ware link might be able to be put to bed mind.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Forgot the Threlkeld rumours. In that case still possible. O'Ware is left sided, so his signing, if it happened, wouldn't affect this I'd imagine.

Feb 2, 2007
X Isle":28n0l77i said:
Depends. Are we confident Threlkeld is staying yet?, if not we could use cover at right back.

The Thomas O'Ware link might be able to be put to bed mind.

I'm convinced by the vague hints of 5th hand connections via the clubs medja "department" that I have that our treasured assets of GC10 and Oskar are off. Oskar is more complex as there has been a hint of wantaway due to geography apparently.

It's a bleddy shame as with those two in the squad I think we would have a genuine chance of play offs.