Joe Mason | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Joe Mason

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Imagine Mason and Carey at Pompey..ouch. If Mason does end up at HP which I would love to see, surely it won't be for a few years yet - way too expensive at the moment.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Wolves will expect to get their money back on Mason, I reckon. A loan may be a possibility but I am sure they would expect a loan fee and a decent contribution towards his wages.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
I doubt Derek has looked at him, unless someone like Wotton makes a friendly suggestion.

Not a likely acquisition by any means, but one I would like.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
just been to Canada for holiday with his brother and mates .... don't read to much into him being in Plymouth as his family live here ....wolves paid £ 5 million for him I believe last year so can't see him coming back here for a while ....but knowing the family I believe he will one day

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
just been to Canada for holiday with his brother and mates

Why didn't he come and see me?? :scarf: :scarf:

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Wolves did pay £3m for him, but that was before the takeover and influx of (mainly) Portuguese players. Mason is now well down the pecking order and will almost certainly be available to someone this summer. Will Wolves want to sell? Probably, that's the best solution for them, though that would mean he'd be playing against them next season. If they decided to loan him out they'd probably prefer him to join a League One club to avoid that. Would they want a big fee? Maybe, but they're not exactly short of cash now so he could be available on the cheap.

For a transfer - no chance. But I certainly wouldn't completely rule out a loan.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Don't see they would want to loan him out. It's not like he's a young player needing experience. Either they'll want him as part of their squad or they'll sell him.

Jul 3, 2013
If Mason plays one league game for us this season I will donate a season ticket for Pasoti to do whatever they want with it the following season. :crazy:

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
tandark":233xyjlg said:
If this happened (I know, it won't), it would top Carey re-signing.

I don't agree. Carey is a known quantity in the here and now.

Mason is less than that right now.

Only my opinion of course,