Lionel Ainsworth from Motherwell to Argyle? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Lionel Ainsworth from Motherwell to Argyle?

C

Cobi Budge.

Swear he was 'linked' last summer as well, or perhaps it was the summer before.

Good player.

Jonny Hayes of Aberdeen would also be one to look at if we go up, cracking little player.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Cobi Budge. wrote:
Might have no foundation whatsoever but I spotted on Twitter that Lionel Ainsworth (Motherwell) might be moving to a L2 club in January.

You mentioned this on a thread about DA scouting in Scotland on 30th November 2015, Cobi.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
davie nine":80yfa0vc said:
Cobi Budge. wrote:
Might have no foundation whatsoever but I spotted on Twitter that Lionel Ainsworth (Motherwell) might be moving to a L2 club in January.

You mentioned this on a thread about DA scouting in Scotland on 30th November 2015, Cobi.

That is the sort of lapse that comes with age. I thought Cobi was young?

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
Cobi Budge.":2tl2pas0 said:
Swear he was 'linked' last summer as well, or perhaps it was the summer before.

Good player.

Jonny Hayes of Aberdeen would also be one to look at if we go up, cracking little player.
Spot on Cobi. I went to watch Aberdeen v Kilmarnock in March and Jonny Hayes had a great game. He made the winning goal for Shaleum Logan who is a right back and was man of the match. Aberdeen had a centre back Ashton Taylor who scored the first goal from a corner and won everything in the air.
I would like to see all three in an Argyle shirt but cant see it happening on Division 2 wages.

Incidentally Tope Obadeyi was playing for Kilmarnock that day. He was on loan to us from Bury a couple of years ago. He had a fairly quiet game before being subsituted in the second half.