JPT Half & Half Scarfs | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

JPT Half & Half Scarfs

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Sweet Baby Jesus.

B40WIm4CMAAh2Wf.jpg

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Good old Salford. Can almost see my old flat behind that eejit.
Its not drugs that have caused the recent spate of gang violence around Salford...its control over the car parks leading up to Old Trafford!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Always used to be vicious Patrick.

My company used to own a few sites down by the railway track, the staff used to augment their wages by charging £5 a pop, then it all got very nasty indeed.

We banned it in the end. Stabbings were not unheard of before European nights. Not football fans just car park mafia.

Scary stuff.

Jun 18, 2015
Half Half scarves should be banned from football. Wasnt like that in the olden days. Against modern football.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I remember at the Northampton away game LAST season there was a young lad walking around the front of the away stand wearing a half-an-half Argyle-Northampton shirt. It didn't look like a quick lash-up - it looked absolutely perfect with no obvious join/stitching down the middle. I can only assume that he came from a split family and the shirt had been very carefully made for him. It was quite bizarre though.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Think his dad or grandad was from Plymouth and an argyle fan but he lives in Northampton which is why the half and half shirt