Karl Duguid | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Karl Duguid

B

bizzay1

No, he won't see 50 again will he ? You'll be telling me that taribo is coming back as well

J

jamesthegreen

Mr. Duguid attended the game on saturday and was in the fans fest talking to fans after. Could be a possibility

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
The Doctor":2pa8vc98 said:
What an odd 'from out of nowhere' rumour.

He announced he was coming out of retirement today, Doc. I have little reason to actually believe it's Argyle, although he did watch us last week and he's received offers, so maybe.

C

Cult Of Personality

Please god no

He is on my list of players who are just losers . Him and Carl Fletcher bred a defeatist happy clapping attitude in the team

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Funnily enough he left a coaching job at Colchester today because he wants to get back to playing again....

http://www.cu-fc.com/news/article/22101 ... 33316.aspx

If Sheridan wanted an experienced defensive player he would play Paul Wotton so I can't see us signing Duguid as a player.

P

pafcstafford

I wouldn't mind him always liked him actually but don't think we have the room in the squad. Could he be going down Plymouth because he's going torquay or could end up training with us to get fit.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
His two most natural positions are right back and defensive midfield where we enough options there as it is. Do we really need him?

Add to that, he was not that quick when he was 30, so imagine him now.

Jan 29, 2006
According to Sky Sports Karl giving up coaching the kids to return to playing again. Could he do a job for us, he scores goals in big games ?

:whistle:

B

bizzay1

Emu":3tupfxx2 said:
His two most natural positions are right back and defensive midfield where we enough options there as it is. Do we really need him?

Add to that, he was not that quick when he was 30, so imagine him now.

Reading posts link he must have a good agent, he's being marketed as a winger :funny: :facepalm: